- Q: If I pay the rent for one month and have to go on business trip for a few days, do I need to pay for those days when I am not there?
A: Yes, you actually have to pay for those days when you do not stay as housekeeping will still clean your room and the room is still entitled to you for that month. The same applies to yearly contract.
- Q: If I did not sign up for breakfast when I paid the renting fee, can I still have breakfast?
A: Yes, you can actually have breakfast. You will sign up for the breakfast the day before as per normal and will be asked to sign a form indicating you have had breakfast and the price of the breakfast. Do check with our receptionist for more details on this.
- Q: Can I have dinner at the apartment?
A: Yes, dinner has actually been quite popular among our guests. You will have to sign up at the reception area latest at 8 a.m. on the day you want to have dinner. Do check the menu and ask our friendly receptionist if you have any question.
- Q: Do you provide water for the guests?
A: Yes, we do provide our guests two bottles of water everyday. Do contact us if you need more than the provided water.
- Q: Do your staff speak English or any other language?
A: Our receptionist speak Vietnamese and English. Unfortunately, we do not speak any other language.
- Q: Can I have guests at the apartment?
A:Your guests are more than welcome to visit you at Saigon South Apartment. However, according to the law of Vietnam, visitors cannot stay back at the hotel and must leave at 11:00pm latest. Male and female guests must also provide proof of marriage to stay in the same room. However, our lobby is willing to serve you and your guests throughout the day.